What is the most difficult thing to learn and accept about life?
- People usually aren’t listening. They are either thinking of what they are going to say next, or something else entirely.
- Everyone is insecure about something, it’s not just you.
- You are going to die no matter what.
- Your kids will experience hardship.
- The bigger an organization is, the harder it is to make a change even if the need is so obvious.
- Some people are bad and have bad intentions.
- Many people (not all) will steal 100€ from you today even if it means missing the opportunity to earn 1000€ from you next week.
- You will never be 100% sure about decision ever. But always make a decision because it’s better to go back and fix it than to never make it at all.
- There is ALWAYS someone who makes more money than you, is more fit, has a better looking spouse, has an easier life, good things happen to them. Usually more than just one.
- How you react to an event, problem, emotion, or anything, is more important than the actual event, problem, emotion or whatever. You cannot control your emotions, you cannot control others, all you can control is how you are going to react. Sometimes it’s easy but usually it’s really really hard.